Got a question or suggestion regarding the site or forum? post it here

Moderator: Referees

admin
Starter

Forum Rules - Must Read

Post by admin » Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:39 am

Pretty Simple Stuff

Rule No. 1
You must register to post in this forum. This forum is intended as a place to talk about Football, Sports and Canadian Sports in particular it's free and easy to register so what are you waiting for?

Rule No.2
You must be 18 years of age to enter The Pub. The Pub may contain discussion of heated topics not suitable for Minors so you must be 18 years of age to enter.

Rule No. 3
Please respect other posters. This forum is intended as a place to build friendships, Personal attacks will not be tolerated. This site is a hobby and people who make it a pain in the butt to run or any users who continually start squabbles and garner complaints will be punted from the forum.

Rule No. 4
Please remember that younger fans often visit the forum so please play nice and keep the language appropriate. I have taken the time to install word censors for vulgar content but there is always a way around it. You know it and so do I so don't tick me off by making me add more variations to the word censor list. Any non football related trash talk, city bashing jokes, smack etc. should be posted in the Pub Section. If you must trash talk please present your point it in a thoughtful manner rather than a vulgar hate driven tirade. There are more trash talk guidelines posted in the Pub, if you intend to trash talk you had better read them.

Rule No. 5
No pictures in your sig file ... 1.)I just don't like them, 2.)they slow down the site. Feel Free to express yourself with your avatar.

and of course the Golden Rule
I reserve the right to make up more rules as we go along.

Rules Enforcement
13thman.com features moderators (Referees) who do thier best to maintain a friendly enviroment for everyone. If you find a problem with a post you can alert a Referee and click the Report a Post button on the top right of each post.

Revised July 3 2003

Enjoy
admin
:beer:
Last edited by admin on Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tcmike
Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Post by tcmike » Sun May 25, 2003 8:18 am

I think these are great! This is a great forum. :thup: :thup:
http://www.ticats.ca

"Its true, The Argo's really do suck"