best game this week?

Talk about the Canadian Football League

Moderator: Referees

Starter
Favourite Team: British Columbia Lions

best game this week?

Postby Pakalolo » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:46 pm

Wow...they all look lame.
Argos vs Bummers? WTF Buck should be gone.
3 legged horse vs. Als...as long as it isn't Tate...Stumps.But somebody has to tell Mr. America coach for the Als..."you suck"..."you suck, big time"...start using your small brain to figure out CFL football, and AC will be happy. Als fans will be happy. Quebec fans will be happy!IMO...A little colourful on my part, but they should be doing better.
Shmoes Vs. Lions :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Game of the week...Cats VS. Riders. Should be good. Riders have proved themselves( but they still cant count).
Burris has to start trusting his long ball. Rushing sucks! Who's the guy laughing on the sidelines wondering why the Cats don't sign a high quality back. Sign him F'wits. You need him!!!
:pass:
Pain is inevitable...suffering is optional...

Superstar

Re: best game this week?

Postby cfldave » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 pm

Eskimos vs Lions but only because the losing team in game one of back to backs often wins the rematch.
Don't Give Up: Don't Give In: But Do Give Back

Rookie
Favourite Team: Hamilton Tiger Cats

Postby Ticats85 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 am

Game of the week for me is Ham vs Sask.

Starter

Postby Pakalolo » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:53 am

Ticats85 wrote:Game of the week for me is Ham vs Sask.

That' s my favorite game in week 4 as well.
Geroy Simon will make his first start for the Riders.

Rookie

Postby Ticats85 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Pakalolo wrote:
Ticats85 wrote:Game of the week for me is Ham vs Sask.

That' s my favorite game in week 4 as well.
Geroy Simon will make his first start for the Riders.

Another weapon to add to the Riders Offence, I have my doubts that Hamilton will be able to stop the Riders, the Ticats might have to put up a ton of points to win this game.

Superstar

Postby cfldave » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:25 pm

Look to Sask to slaughter the Ticats who after week 5 are very likely to be 1 and 4 while Sask will be 5 and 0. Now being one who loves to hate the Ticats :yahoo: I would likely enjoy this game the most this weekend but still think the Eskimos and BC will be the best game.

Rookie

Postby Ticats85 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 pm

obviously the Ticats are the underdogs but I don't think it will be a slaughtering by the Riders, both teams will be fired up and will be a tight game.

Superstar

Postby cfldave » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:34 pm

We shall see :pass:

Rookie

Postby Ticats85 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:54 pm

cfldave wrote:We shall see :pass:

Yes we shall, that Mon-Cal game could be game of the week, quite the comeback by the Stamps

Starter

Postby Pakalolo » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:51 pm

An Austin team wont come unprepared. This is not a Cortez defence. This should be good.
Als and the 3 legged horse team was only interesting in the first half. First qtr really. I think Als DO have something to worry about.

Lions didn't disappoint. The shmoes tried to make it interesting. Can't wait to see what their coach will do this week.
I wonder if WTF Buck is finally gone. I loved how he threw 40 yds to make a 5 yrd play. :rotf:

Rookie

Postby Ticats85 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:47 pm

cfldave you were right, a complete slaughtering by the riders, 37-0 are you kidding me??? riders are 4-0, Ticats have to play them next week, offence was a disgrace, even though they scored 37 I thought the defence played good, I mean can you blame them? the offence was 2 and out most the game

Starter

Postby Pakalolo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:38 pm

I thought the Ticat defence played well. But they needed help from the offence. That help comes from keeping the defence off the field for as long as possible. I played LB in my time, and seeing the offence do a "two and out" while I'm on the field slugging away, doesn't make "happy campers" out of the defence.
Burris,his OC and all the other happy, singing, dancing offence for the Ticats ,has to step it up.
Or maybe Burris doesn't have it.
I expected more than ZERO points.

Superstar

Postby cfldave » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:16 pm

LOL, with all due respect any defence that allows 37 points did not play well.

Rookie

Postby Ticats85 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 am

So might as well keep this thread going, what game is everybody looking forward to this week? I am very interested to see how the Ticats respond facing the team that gave them a pounding last week, but for game of the week I would have to go with Bc vs Tor, this could be a great game probably depending on whether Ray will play or not

Playground Scrub
Favourite Team: Saskatchewan Roughriders

Postby Mowich » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am

Ticats85 wrote:So might as well keep this thread going, what game is everybody looking forward to this week? I am very interested to see how the Ticats respond facing the team that gave them a pounding last week, but for game of the week I would have to go with Bc vs Tor, this could be a great game probably depending on whether Ray will play or not

I will go with the Rider vs Cats rematch, T-85 because I am a die-hard Rider fan and will be watching to see if the Riders D can keep shutting down the Ti-Cat O - as they did so effectively last Sat. I have few worries about the Rider O-line - so much talent there. The Ti-Cats are my favorite Eastern team - have cheered them on for years now - except when they play my Riders. Really hope that Andy is healthy this Sat, he could very well make the difference though I give Bakari so much credit for efforts.

Would love to see Ricky back for the TO vs BC game - not a fan of the Lions even though I live in BC. Hope TO can give the pussys a much needed loss for their stats.

Next

Return to Canadian Professional Football